Ramsden Cup Live

Brechin have been in the 1st division a couple of times in the past few years. Not really an excuse but we should be beating them. Black hasn't been good at all well off form and a yard off the pace.

Brechin have been in the 1st division a couple of times in the past few years. Not really an excuse but we should be beating them. Black hasn't been good at all well off form and a yard off the pace.

i actually think he has done ok, been injured all summer, first game in ages.

away ye go, even amatuer players can do the basics and look organised, we can do neither.

No offence, but with that reply, i promise i will never ever interact with you again. You level of comprehension of football, our situation and the pressure we are under proves to me you know nothing, absolutely nothing about football or Rangers.

Don't take that personally, it's the way your God made you

No offence, but with that reply, i promise i will never ever interact with you again. You level of comprehension of football, our situation and the pressure we are under proves to me you know nothing, absolutely nothing about football or Rangers.

Don't take that personally, it's the way your God made you

pressure should never come into, this is not an spl team. brechin are diabolical and sadly we have not been much better.

2 of our players have only had a couple of days training.

None of these players have had anything like the number of pre-season matches as they would normally have.

Rusty is an understatement. Gonnae drop the negative stuff please troops? At least for now...