Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

He would also demand the ball being played through the midfield... or should I say through BF.

That will be messy ...

Bell ... dunno, but I was thinking that Sattelmaier on a one year deal with Gallagher on a couple of six months loans would be ideal, unless Sattelmaier wants too much. I would assume though that before we have people train with us, some initial money talks will take place.

As with any transfer stuff - Larsson and Templeton and Gomis - just wait at least 24 hours or an official comment. BTW, I commend the dignified attitude by McCoist that he will not talk about players contracted to other clubs.

Here's an update from the FF transfer / rumour thread:

In talks with Hearts over David Templeton (various).

Linked with Cammy Bell of Kilmarnock (Express).

German trialist Michael Fink looks likely to be offered a contract (various).

Other rumours:

Daniel Larsson of Malmo — seems unlikely.

Callum Paterson of Hearts — apparantly interested.

... out of my head no who Paterson is.

It's all gone very quiet on the Gomis front which is disappointing as a central midfield of Black and Gomis would be good.

Signing Larsson would be a major coup.

At least with Templeton we recognise the need for width, pace and trickery but if we don't get him is there an alternative?

Paterson is a right sided fullback from Hearts. Only 17 (I think) and just the 3 outings for them.

Still another day left is there not ?

Wouldnt be the Rangers way if we did it anything other than last minute...

Aye, the window closes tomorrow night. I'd have thought that tonight will be a write off signings-wise with the game being on, but you never know. They might have a few players at Ibrox tonight to put pen to paper. If not, then it'll be a last minute scramble tomorrow.