Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

The striker Stella who was on trial is having his medical. Source STV.

Couldnt he have had a medical whilst on trial, leaving just personal terms to agree ? How much does it cost to have a medical on a player. However, given he is having his medical, it is likely he will sign.

Taken from a fan page. Brace yourselves.........

One of the fans told me to look at this page - Wilbertinho to be exact - and asked me on my thoughts on this.

"Earlier in the day, Middlesbrough player and Rangers fan Andy Halliday claimed that Rangers have already signed three players, with the total possibly going up to five by the end of the day."

"RangersMedia has been reliably informed that the identity of three of these players is as follows: David Templeton, Ryan McGowan and Alan Hutton."

Now as I said to him, we already knew about these targets. Yet nothing has been confirmed by clubs that fees etc have been agreed. And that was published at half 9 this morning. Hutton is still a Villa player, and I have heard nothing from them regarding him, and we were told just a few hours ago that a fee had yet to be struck regarding the Hearts' duo.

However, its good to see the club back to transfer activity - and that Green has his finger out and trying to get Ally the players he wants. The only way is up, don't forget it.

I just cant see Hutton coming back on such reduced wages, unless he and his family are homesick. Would take him back in a minute though. What position is McGowan ? I thought he was an RB, no ?