Ibrox Stadium - The Future

of course it is fit for purpose, if anything i think it needs improved.

not sure about saving money redeveloping, we could certainly make money if we increase capacity.

we probably could move but fans would be against that i imagine

i dont want to move, i want to increase capacity, i want the biggest club ground in the country, not having it is embarrassing. we claim to be a big club yet our ground is dwarfed by a smaller club, explain?

ideal scenario, improve product on the park, lower ticket prices, improve our public relations and increase capacity by at least 15000

Next change in capacity will be downwards not upwards.

We can't afford to move - only clubs in high priced real estate areas can do this as they sell their old site for redevelopment and Govan is pretty worthless.

A new 50k stadium must be about £300m minimum these days, probably more. Where would we get that kind of money?

But why move when we have a purpose build stadium already with an incredible history and A listed facade?

If we're only getting 20k a game in the next few seasons I'll be pretty disgusted with those who no longer turn up. I'm hoping our fans are as loyal as most of the names of our supporters clubs suggest. If I was near Glasgow, I'd definitely be going to most home games. I'm hoping it will be more like 40k.

I can't see much redevelopment apart from general maintenance and essential repairs. Perhaps we can sand-blast and repaint etc when we get promoted to the SPL.

I have another thread with a suggestion about safe standing but that's about all I can see as a change.

Next change in capacity will be downwards not upwards.

any smaller and i would have to question my clubs standards and ambitions. something i could not and would not back.

Edited by kuznetsov