According to GDS no stripping of titles

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

I have at 14.59 today received confirmation from the SFA regarding the membership of Sevco for admittance to the League. I am SATISFIED...

that NO TITLES will be stripped from Rangers Football Club and that as a consequence I will NOT contest in court the conditions precedent to SFA membership which will now occur "on or BEFORE 3 August 2012" and that the sanctions imposed are whilst unpalatable but understandableThe question now is regarding the allocation of the RFC SPL share to Dundee FC to which I will be writing to the SFA the basis upon which as a shareholder I will raise no objections if however, the conditions requested by me are not met I will have no choice but to seek an injunction but the conditions will be evident and contained in my letter. I am satisfied that in the membership matter Mr Regan has answered and dealt with my letter last Friday to my satisfaction and to the interests of both Sevco and RFC PLC of which RFC PLC I am a shareholder

I think his motivation has always been publicity, but I suppose he may have done some good along the way.

Even though I didn't give much credence to his claims about D&P's super-scam, going through their paperwork with a fine-toothed comb was definitely worthwhile. Just to make sure everything's above board.

And the same is true of cross-checking the legality of anything the SFA might try to pull.

Sceptical about what value he has added here. From allegations of fraud he's watered himself down to membership matters. I'm happy for him to expose any pertinent matters but I'm struggling to see what he has added.