Is the tide starting to turn for Charles Green?

Got to admit. Initially I had my doubts, the situation early on with Ally, the promised 30 or so investors which ended up as 4, the big name that was going to shock the football world. so many early promises didn't materialize. I was disappointed that the Smith fronted bid didn't succeed and was really concerned about Green and the situation we were in.

However, seeing the team go out and perform, winning two games with no warm up and getting the season underway. The signings coming in and the rhetoric coming from the top, I've revised my opinion substantially. I'll still keep a wary eye open, but as things stand, I'm won over and my doubts are swiftly lifting! Good to see someone prepared to fight for the club, and the Regan situation at Brechin was fantastic!

After a shaky start the ship is now being steered in the right direction. I'd like the numbers of ST's sold to be made public to us as it wasn't so long ago that jobs could be at stake depending on sales.

Also would like to see the business plan and how our wage structure is with regards to our intakes(no names needed just numbers).

Apart from that I'm pretty pleased but with a watchful eye. CG seems to be enjoying getting his teeth into the rebuilding job and if he leaves us in a good state as per his intentions before a pass over to another owner/group then fair play.

He's backed Ally and the fans in recent weeks and I think has been trying to be as accommodating as possible.

Still early days but I'm happy enough so far.

I always had the view from day 1 that we had to give him a chance, but even i have been a bit taken aback by the change from alot of fans on CG. He seems to have went from zero to hero.

I think he is doing a good job but after what has happened we always need to be on our guard.

The people that were 100% against him from day were just plain stupid.

Or there's the joke about the devout priest/minister who's boat sinks and prays to God to save him. Along comes a sailboat and seeing him offers to take him on board but he says, "No thankyou, I trust in God and he'll save me." Then along comes a speed boat and offers to get him on board but he says, "No thankyou, I trust in God and he'll save me." Then a rescue helicopter comes out to save him but he refuses to grab the rope ladders as he says, "No thankyou, I trust in God and he'll save me." He then drowns.

He goes to heaven and gets an audience with God, and asks, "I followed your teachings to the letter and yet you didn't save me from drowning, why?" And God replies, "What do you mean, I sent a yacht, a speed boat and a helicopter - what more do you want?"

he's certainly quite the ringmaster. I think in different circumstances he could be a good ceo but history will judge him on what he does before he goes.

as for the tide yes its turning people want to get back to the football and that's his ace card.

Green said it himself in his post-match interview with Chick Young last night. The suspicion is and was natural given all that has happened to us of late. But he will be judged on his deeds rather than his words. Each and every time he delivers upon a promise made, that is what will eventually count.