Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

mcinnes

mccall

butcher

even gus macpherson or bobby williamson for the level we find ourselves.

anyone is better than what we have. a complete clear out from youth set up to first team needed. we dont have a bad team or weak squad but we do have a mediocre and clueless coaching set up.

mcinnes

mccall

butcher

even gus macpherson or bobby williamson for the level we find ourselves.

anyone is better than what we have. a complete clear out from youth set up to first team needed. we dont have a bad team or weak squad but we do have a mediocre and clueless coaching set up.

Taken me a long time to come round to your way of thinking but seeing the chance of a quadruple go up in smoke, I reluctanly agree. Hope Ally is kept as Director of Football or some such - after what he did in the summer would hate for him to sever all ties. One more name - Billy Davies.

I am swiftly entering into the same camp

:basher:

Not good enough and when that is the case it is time to go.

And I HATE feeling like that about a true Gers legend.

Being a legend never stopped John Greig being hounded at as manager when his time was up as you probably know. Ally should do the honourable thing before he suffers the same fate as JG with fans chanting outside the main door for him to go.

Being a legend never stopped John Greig being hounded at as manager when his time was up as you probably know. Ally should do the honourable thing before he suffers the same fate as JG with fans chanting outside the main door for him to go.
And IIRC Greig had a win over Juventus to his credit;wish AM could say the same.

Taken me a long time to come round to your way of thinking but seeing the chance of a quadruple go up in smoke, I reluctanly agree. Hope Ally is kept as Director of Football or some such - after what he did in the summer would hate for him to sever all ties. One more name - Billy Davies.

i dont want him playing any part in footballing matters. we dont need the mediocrity at the club. davies also, yes.

I'm afraid he is struggling big style. Why he continues to play McCulloch in midfield when he is better up top I'll never know but at the moment I feel he has not been great as a manager maybe to stagnant with the same staff around him as well, possible yes men? Who knows.

"We don't do walking away."Maybe it's time now to consider just who are the candidates to manage us. I can only think of one - Derek McInnes but I fear we will have to wait till Bristol sack him.

Artur Numan did a great job with Holland U-21 and he would jump at the chance. He could get us out of Div3 no problem and pick up the required experience over the next couple of years. Also give Laudrup a role with the youngsters and as assistant coach?

And resign.

We all appreciate what you've taken us thro' these past 7 months but the stark truth is your simply not up to it as Rangers manager. Watching you standing in the dugout arms folded looking as if you've no idea what to do when things aren't going well tells me a lot.

Last season was pretty much the same until Aluko arrived. He papered over a lot of cracks but unfortunately that's not going to happen this season. We need better performances and results starting now.I'm sorry but I don't think you're the manager to do that Ally.

I've been on here before saying I think we're short in numbers in midfield. (I mean proper midfielders not fullbacks & central defenders playing there). We don't have the creativity so we struggle to make decent chances. I couldn't believe it in the summer when the only recognisable midfielder we signed was Ian Black.That simply wasn't enough as tonite showed.

Who will replace Ally ? I'll suggest Billy Davies, someone who has proved he can manage in the English Championship which I think makes him as good a candidate as we'll get at present. Of course there are others.