Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

i disagree. 20000 would be embarassing.

Why ?

No other team in Scotland gets much more than 20k for a midweek, televised game in the "diddy" cup - so why should it be embarrassing for us ?

Why ?

No other team in Scotland gets much more than 20k for a midweek, televised game in the "diddy" cup - so why should it be embarrassing for us ?

we are not any other team in scotland. we are the biggest club, with the most amount of fans and most loyal too. this diddy cup attitude really annoys me. shall we just not try then? just make up the numbers? is that how we became the worlds most successful club craig? every cup, any cup is massively important. ally hasnt won a cup yet. this could be his first as rangers manager, that is massive.

we are not any other team in scotland. we are the biggest club, with the most amount of fans and most loyal too. this diddy cup attitude really annoys me. shall we just not try then? just make up the numbers? is that how we became the worlds most successful club craig? every cup, any cup is massively important. ally hasnt won a cup yet. this could be his first as rangers manager, that is massive.

I had a freindly argument at the weekend with a guy who believes Ally has won cups, while under Smith he was in full control of the team for cup games so is already a success.

I had a freindly argument at the weekend with a guy who believes Ally has won cups, while under Smith he was in full control of the team for cup games so is already a success.

he got part control of certain cup ties and the first and last time he was given the reigns at a hampden cup match he flapped and had to ask walter for help. at no time has ally ever won a cup as manager.

Edited by kuznetsov