Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Calscot seems to believe we should do nothing.

Calscot is more than capable of speaking for himself so i'll let him reply. My take on what he's written isn't that we should do nothing but that we should allow Ally more time to get it right and show more understanding of the situation.

I'm willing to accept that the people on Gersnet are bluenoses, even the ones I strongly disagree with on a number of subjects. If you want to start the 'sniff sniff' stuff on anyone you disagree with then you might be on the wrong site.

I'll decide which site I use, thank you. If you don't like being compared to a Tranny Army member, I suggest you stop acting like one.

You just made that quote up though, no one on this thread has said that.

I'm paraphrasing and a lot more accurately than you manged with your "sniff sniff " or "who are you calling a Tim?" garbage.

Great, which position?

Why do you ask?

I take it from the tone of your posts that you're in your teens. Am I right?

He complains to the mods about others, yet there are no posters worse than him for the language he uses.

I don't think it's very fair to single someone out for making a complaint. There's an official complaint mechansim for every single post which comes directly to the mod/admin team and keeps your identity as the one making a complaint known only to us. We get complaints about posts from quite a few different forum members and I can tell you right now that amms is not someone who makes complaints, so it's out of order to label him as some sort of tell tale, grass or anything like that.

We're all pissed off about last night's result folks, but please try to keep it civil here.

We all want improvement, we only disagree on how to achieve it. There is a difference between understanding the reasons for something and defending them.

there absolutely is and i do understand them but i am seeing alot of defending them from others, well, its always the same two people. what is wrong is not hard to fix. we have the tools, we have the resources, what we dont have is the men to make it work.

Calscot seems to believe we should do nothing.

What do you suggest we do? Boycott Ibrox after each bad performance? Start a petition? How is screaming for blood and exaggerating our negatives after every game doing us any good?

The thing is, if you were reasonable, you'd have no problem with me as my views are hardly extreme and not even the opposite of yours. I support the team and the management and you seem to have a problem with that...

As for the forum, I think we should at least be realistic and respectful in our criticism. I really don't get the witch hunt attitude. There are some weird ones who still want PLG to given more time. I gave him time and then wanted him to go. The same may happen with Ally. Le Guen didn't have Ally's problems and wasn't top of the league.

Ally needs to turn it around or he has to go. However, that doesn't mean we have to demean him in the mean time.

I'll decide which site I use, thank you. If you don't like being compared to a Tranny Army member, I suggest you stop acting like one.

I'm paraphrasing and a lot more accurately than you manged with your "sniff sniff " or "who are you calling a Tim?" garbage.

Why do you ask?

I take it from the tone of your posts that you're in your teens. Am I right?

Yes, I am. Your insight into other posters is quite a gift.