Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

not as good as the opposition is the excuse now. my god. these excuses are getting more desperate.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8yamW_vKg156otAmEkfgjDEUcOn5kq-JZs7A3N10o1dq3joolfrm6R9RL7A

Next they'll be telling us we can't expect to compete with teams at the top of Div 2 so no wonder QOS beat us.

Are we sure these eager apologists for failure are Rangers fans?

Next they'll be telling us we can't expect to compete with teams at the top of Div 2 so no wonder QOS beat us.

Are we sure these eager apologists for failure are Rangers fans?

there must be some reason for the utter stupidity in some of the excuses being pedalled mate.

I'm glad the majority of the Ibrox crowd don't have standards as low as some on here. Fair to say there was an annoyed atmosphere last night.

my gaffer was in the govan stand and said the atmosphere was poisonous at times. this is what ally is doing to us. after all the good pr work he done in uniting us he is going to divide us even quicker.

I can only think the reason Ally and the coaching team are still in place is due to money.

Rumour is Ally is on 20k p/w, so even if he only has a deal in place to the end of the season that would cost 650k+ whatever McDowall is on to fire them.

I get the feeling CG doesn't want to do anything which will make our finances look worse before the IPO. Also not to mention you would then have the cost to bring in a new coach on top of terminating Ally's deal.

I reckon they will give Ally till the end of the season regardless now.....which for me is not right but we will see.

Is that why we lost to Stirling Albion?

They're simply better than us, is that right?

You do understand football don't you? The best team does not always win. That's why we have a league. The best team is the one at the top of the league at the end of the season. Cup games are different and are considered more "romantic" as any team can beat another on the day.

Kind of shows where we're sinking to when you have to explain what football's about...

I can only think the reason Ally and the coaching team are still in place is due to money.

Rumour is Ally is on 20k p/w, so even if he only has a deal in place to the end of the season that would cost 650k+ whatever McDowall is on to fire them.

I get the feeling CG doesn't want to do anything which will make our finances look worse before the IPO. Also not to mention you would then have the cost to bring in a new coach on top of terminating Ally's deal.

I reckon they will give Ally till the end of the season regardless now.....which for me is not right but we will see.

what about the money we are losing from loss of cup ties and fans turning their backs which will happen?