Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

do you think it looks like the players are giving their all for him?

Good point GS, I've had a few gaffers/bosses in my working life and the only ones I went that extra mile for where the ones I respected or thought they knew what they were talking about.

Maybe the players don't believe Ally has it and if that's the case then the games a boogie.

I take it from the tone of your posts that you're in your teens. Am I right?

Yes, I am. Your insight into other posters is quite a gift.

Is that late, or early teens? I think I can guess :D

(ps: before you go running to the mods, it's a joke.)

do you think it looks like the players are giving their all for him?

Right, so it hasn't been reported it's just an observation then?

I think the team can play better than they have so far this season, but I've not yet seen anything that leads me to believe he's lost the dressing room.

Right, so it hasn't been reported it's just an observation then?

I think the team can play better than they have so far this season, but I've not yet seen anything that leads me to believe he's lost the dressing room.

I've yet to see any evidence he has their backing. but hey Ho that's not why I think we need a new manager. my great fear is we are wasting a golden opportunity to grow right now.

I've yet to see any evidence he has their backing. but hey Ho that's not why I think we need a new manager. my great fear is we are wasting a golden opportunity to grow right now.

We'd have heard if he'd lost the dressing room, players are terrible gossips, it would have come out.

I agree we're possibly missing an opportunity, for me the direction needs to come from the directors though, they should set the vision and charge Ally with delivering it.

We'd have heard if he'd lost the dressing room, players are terrible gossips, it would have come out.

I agree we're possibly missing an opportunity, for me the direction needs to come from the directors though, they should set the vision and charge Ally with delivering it.

The directors decide on football philosophy?

So we have business men deciding how we play football and Ally just can't get it across to the team, really you believe that.

There is a siege mentality at Ibrox just now, so Ally losing the dressing room would not be reported at this moment in time.

Dean Shiels looked 'disgusted' at being subbed last night and nothing is being said, the team looks 'disinterested' at the moment and nothing is being reported.

If it was all over the papers tomorrow that Ally had indeed lost the dressing room, then it wouldn't come as a surprise to me.

one would hope that some kind of philosophy is in place. though there is no evidence of it.

We'd need a director of football like Gordon Smith to devise the football strategy.

Charles Green, Brian Stockbridge, Malcolm Murray and Imran Ahmad may be many things but they're not football visionaries.