Ian Black called up to Scotland squad

Sadly this sort of thing is what I have came to expect from the so called Tartan army..

Levein you can stick your shite second rate national team right up yer arse along side the Tartan army.

I hope Green is all over this like a rash and uses it in his defence when up in front of the kangaroo court.

Agree with all the comments condemning the booing, as it was without doubt done because he plays for us. But - Scotland is my country and I will not turn my back on her just because a small group of petty RoI wannabees have an issue with us. What I do wish is for the RoI to lose whoever they play. You know the BBC covered their U21 game last night while virtually ignoring Scotland's. What does that tell you?

Shocking, absolutely shocking. :facepalm:

I had Sportsound on in the background and the pundits were trying to play it down, making out as if it was mostly Hibs fans booing Black. They did say it was shocking, but they really tried to play it down.

To think that the SFA fined Rangers recently for bringing Scottish football into disrepute and then their beloved national team supporters disgrace our game by booing a player on his international debut.

Then all Levein has to say about it in his post match interview with El Chico is that it was "unfortunate" and that he's "not gonna make a big deal about it". :wanker:

Aye,he will make sure it doesn't happen again though as he won't pick another Rangers player!

Agree with all the comments condemning the booing, as it was without doubt done because he plays for us. But - Scotland is my country and I will not turn my back on her just because a small group of petty RoI wannabees have an issue with us. What I do wish is for the RoI to lose whoever they play. You know the BBC covered their U21 game last night while virtually ignoring Scotland's. What does that tell you?

It tells us a LOT mate, a LOT!! :tu:

Aye,he will make sure it doesn't happen again though as he won't pick another Rangers player!

I'd love to say that he'll be out of a job pretty soon after the REAL football starts Ian, but the truth is, he's actually got a decent squad to play with apart from the slightly dodgy central defence of Caldwell and Berra.

sadly it aint a small group anymore.

Are you saying they showed the ROI under 21 game live and not the Scotland under 21 game?

Black should come out tomorrow and say he never wants to play again for Scotland. Fuckin ridiculous... pardon the French but that really annoyed me

As annoying as it is, it's not as if it's the first time one of our players has been booed by a large section of the Scotland support.

I actually think Black should rise above it and just say that he's happy to have been given the chance to play, even although it was only for a few minutes and that some booing from a few idiots doesn't really bother him because he's had it before at club level.