Ian Black called up to Scotland squad

England v Scotland at Wembley. Id like to fill the home stand with blue shirts & chant fuck the sfa for 90 mins.

I was always a Scotland fan, I buy the shirts every season & attend 1 or 2 home games a year if possible. It will take massive change before I ever buy another. Not just because of tonight but a culmination of everything over the past year.

Fuck the SFA. Fuck every last person involved in that shady establishment.

Tonight I am ashamed.

McLean and Nevin "suggested" this may be the reason. Neatly swept under the carpet.

Rob McLean? He's the arsehole who called Rangers "New Rangers" about 500 times in our game at Brechin and laughed down his sleave about his part in the supposedly hilarious wee prank when he was only partially off-mic. :wanker:

So none of them had the balls to say it was because he plays for Rangers?

They can't be seen or heard to be suggesting an anti-Rangers agenda of any sort while they're working for the good ol' BBC Ian, come on now!

The fan and media reaction isn't worth a fart. We know what they think of us by now, surely? All this does is give Charles a bit more ammo when he goes to see the fuds at Park Gardens over his disrepute charge, tho they'll probably say he brought it on Black with his comments.

Levein's reaction is the interesting one. 'People have a right to their opinion' and 'I don't want to make a big deal of it'. If he spoke to Black, who said 'I don't give a shit' then that's the correct reaction, although the first statement is bordering on support for the booing and any manager with a bit of nous would not have made it. If Black was pissed off in the dressing room, we may as well give up.

In the interests of fairness, we should note that Richard Gordon on the radio called the booing disgusting and make quite a point of it.

Am I the only one that finds this whole thing utterly depressing? Rangers fans calling Scotland "Scumland" and supporting England and anything but Scotland. Scotland fans booing one of their own because he plays for Rangers. WTF is going on in this country?

I am Gers fan that also loves to support my country in every game. I've only ever supported 2 teams in my life, Rangers and Scotland and it truly saddens me to think that I actually have to consider my allegiance due to what is going on. Rangers have always had a proud record of players representing and captaining Scotland. Players like Davie Meiklejohn, Alan Morton, George Young, Jim Baxter, John Greig and Davie Cooper all wore the dark blue of Scotland with pride and let's not forget the portrait of the Wee Blue Devil that hangs above the marble staircase depicts him in his Scotland strip.

Mmmmm......