Edu to Stoke and Goian to Brescia

Edu wasn't playing anyway, Goian's mind wasn't there too. Faure is a straight replacement for Goian, with three more trialists still there.

Surely Perry will now be first choice CH or is he in the bad books?

What happened with Edu and Valencia? I thought he went there?

But good luck to him if he moves to Stoke, not really a club I like to watch but like the others who transferred their contract over he goes with fans best wishes and thanks....hope he goes and gives Whittaker and Naismith a solid few tackles when Stoke play Norwich and Everton.

Time running out for more bodies to come in though. Really need 1 or 2 more ASAP as if we get caught up with injuries then we could be in an ugly situation. I still think we should be knocking on Wengers door to get a few more Bartley type deals. Or are Newcastle sending the reserves up with the Ashley deal? This seems to have gone quiet.

Gribz ... Valencia, the 9 Magpies ... it's the typical rumour-mongering by the typical people. Hence I was rather wary on anything this lot had to say about our financial business, HMRC, EBTs, take-overs et al. These people are usually quite bad at their main job, not to speak of any attempts on financial and business matters ...

8 days to go and we'll see what happens. As I said somewhere else, we have at least 42 chaps on our roster and if Ally deems Crawford, Wiktorski, Macleod, and McKay good enough for Falkirk, we should assume that he will not be shy to use the other youngsters against 3rd divi teams.

IIRC, did Goian not sign on a 2 year contract? Ergo, we are effectively letting him go for free?

What did we pay for him?,, id rather free his wages I think.. he wasnst interested , and was playing like a coo

What did we pay for him?,, id rather free his wages I think.. he wasnst interested , and was playing like a coo

His attitude was all wrong did anyone see his comments in the sun yesterday? He said he was surprised by the quality of the lower leagues because he thought he would have been playing against fat amateurs but he said there was some good young players.

His attitude was all wrong did anyone see his comments in the sun yesterday? He said he was surprised by the quality of the lower leagues because he thought he would have been playing against fat amateurs but he said there was some good young players.

Yeh,, some good young players that had a turn of foot that embarrased him! hehe, numpty that he is.

Like we both agree, his attitude was all wrong, and pretty sure only reason he didnt do a 'naismith' was because he simply had no offers coz he was pish lol and we were only people dafty enough to pay him howeveramount of thousands per week