Scottish Cup 2nd Round: Forres v Rangers

They've got pretty cool kennels for the home and away fans dogs. :D

11966-mosset-park-forres-just-fail-to-defeat-buckie.jpg

Aye thats what I was thinking, bit small those dug outs. My coal fire is bigger than that :D

Edited by Gribz

Either Willy Hills have been asleep all summer while all our players have been leaving or they're just taking the piss.

Was watching something at the weekend and this guy was telling us to get all your savings on a Rangers/Celtic league double seemingly it pays about 8% return way more than any bank or ISA will pay. I thought not a bad idea but it seems the bookies have got wise and have put a limit on the bet or just withdrew it altogether.

Forres meeting today to decide whether to move the game to Inverness, Pittodrie or to play at Forres

Just noticed Wick Academy got Berwich Rangers in the cup....thats a 2 day trek!!!!

Edited by Gribz

Where's the sporting integrity in moving a game from your ground? You're going from home advantage to a neutral venue just to make more money from the opposition fans. With all the SI crap we've had this year, this is just wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

You'd think they would rate their chances of giving us a doing on their own ground as being batter than a quick payday. No question that w're vulnerable when away from home - such is the stuff Forres legends would be made of.

Fucking hope not, though.

Inverness ground isnt much bigger! Forres have a safety certificate for 1450 fans but if switched to Inverness then 6000.

I remember we played Keith in the mid 90s in scottish cup and they switched it to Pittodrie where a good turn out of around 15000 showed up and we won 10-1. It was a good day out for us Bears based in Aberdeen, but I would object to it now as it would mean AFC getting a cut of some sort due to us being in town.

Edited by Gribz

Did Mechanics not get slaughtered by Auchinleck or some other top Juniors in an SC replay last season?

Irvine Meadow beat them 6-3.

The MIGHTY Auchinleck Talbot were narrowly beaten by Hearts at Tynecastle 1-0 in the 4th round and should have had at least a draw.