Bill McMurdo - Kafflicks And Proddies

You don't? I know loads, and I'd like to include myself in that.

I suppose since you go to church regularly you'll get to know loads there; non-religious people probably move in different social circles and won't meet so many...

Suppose it depends how you define a Protestant? I tend to think of a real Protestant as one that is the practicing Christain kind as opposed to the part time wedding/funerals/christenings kind. If it's the former' date=' then I don't know any Gers fans like that[/quote']

As I said, I know loads under both of your definitions. :)

Don't tell me you don't. :-)))

The UK has long been regarded by Rome as the 'Jewel in Mary's Crown' and when the then pope landed at Heathrow in 1982 he is reported to have said as he kissed the tarmac that "I claim this crown for Mary". Make of that what you will.

I know loads that are not through any church connection.

I don't get that part, that so many feel you have to attend church to be religious. Similar to folk saying you have to go to Ibrox to support Rangers even though we have more fans than Ibrox can hold.

For the record I'm an atheist, but I do like criticising the Catholic Church because of how they generally conduct themselves.

He didn't say there was. He only said that many Rangers fans do, which is 100% correct.

"Now the opinion of many Rangers fans â?? that there is an orchestrated campaign by the Roman Catholic church to eradicate Protestantism in Scotland and bring in â??Rome ruleâ? - may have more than a ring of truth to it."

Unless someone else is writing for him, he's saying the Roman conspiracy theory has more than a ring of truth to it.

Suppose it depends how you define a Protestant? I tend to think of a real Protestant as one that is the practicing Christain kind as opposed to the part time wedding/funerals/christenings kind. If it's the former' date=' then I don't know any Gers fans like that[/quote']

there's plenty about. some on here, rm and ff I've talked to and lots more in wider society. I agree with bluedell.