VB exclusive - Harper MacLeod / SPL collusion

If it's who I think it is, and I'm 90%+ sure of their source, then I have no reason to doubt this.

I'm not doubting the source, but if this is to be taken on by the wider media and pressure exerted, they'll need to know 100% that the sources are legit. When it comes from a fans group with no sources it won't be taken seriously out with our support.

This story had been gift wrapped and laid in the laps of the media and not one of them is running with it, if that doesn't put the final nail, in the there is no agenda against Rangers I don't know what does.

I don't believe the suggestions that the entire media are ignoring this and hence complicit in a cover up. There are reporters who would run with this, and hopefully they'll do so soon.

I don't believe the suggestions that the entire media are ignoring this and hence complicit in a cover up. There are reporters who would run with this, and hopefully they'll do so soon.

Pray tell why are they waiting?

The only one to speak out is Traynor and all he had to say was its a simple administration error no cheating.

It's very clear from that document that Charles Green has put several cohesive arguments together in relation to the Jurisdiction of the SPL and how it relates to Newco. It's also clear that the SPL make a clear distinction between "Club" and Company...more evidence (although none is required for me) that our history and achievements lie intact under the stewardship of The Rangers FC.

One other observation....it seems that the author of this document has gone to great lengths to "prove" the viability of the case. Several precedent cases have been referenced and that seems strange for a document that is merely clarifying the current position for a case that doesn't start until Nov 2012. Make no mistake the SPL are throwing the full legal weight of their advisors behind this. High stakes indeed.

The question remains then why? why now and why are the SPL proceeding with this charge and sanction (to the apparent exclusion of all others) when there can be no benefit to all but one of it's members?

IMHO, the RFFF should hire their QC again t look into this and make a stand for e.g. a or a number of shareholders of the oldco. I for one have my doubts that Green's way of action, nor that of the admins/oldco is going to help us much. Someone has to deflate this SPL-Hooped Horror lawyer ... and thoroughly.

It's very clear from that document that Charles Green has put several cohesive arguments together in relation to the Jurisdiction of the SPL and how it relates to Newco. It's also clear that the SPL make a clear distinction between "Club" and Company...more evidence (although none is required for me) that our history and achievements lie intact under the stewardship of The Rangers FC.

One other observation....it seems that the author of this document has gone to great lengths to "prove" the viability of the case. Several precedent cases have been referenced and that seems strange for a document that is merely clarifying the current position for a case that doesn't start until Nov 2012. Make no mistake the SPL are throwing the full legal weight of their advisors behind this. High stakes indeed.

The question remains then why? why now and why are the SPL proceeding with this charge and sanction (to the apparent exclusion of all others) when there can be no benefit to all but one of it's members?

Having established that we are the same club therefore the legality of the proceedings, it is no longer in our interests to fail to represent ourselves at this hearing, in fact it is critical that we do, especially in the light of the point made that the conduct of the SPL is not relevant at this time but may become so in the future.

Secondly, I think we can rule out financial sanctions which would require the SPL to go to court.