Raman Bhardwaj

The Gers supporter who replied and suggested that some Gers fans are also Chelsea fans was Frankie.

Yes saw that. Was it our Frankie though?

I must admit having a debate with Frankie is very threatening.:D

Another media twat who throws out a slur on Rangers fans then screams victim when it comes back to bite them on the ass.

And as for the Chelsea answer, Bhardwaj knows fine well the link between the two supports so that just makes he's comments even worse in my eyes.

Edited by GovanAllan

Do we believe there is a threat? I'm sorry but either there are a bunch of total scumbags in our support or the latest fad is to rile the support, get bitten in a discussion/backlash and then claim 'serious threats'.

Now if he has been threatened then all i can say is FUCK UP to the idiots who do it. I mean really this doesn't help.

But I'm not sure.

Anyway, do these things come under FOI requests? Can we ask how many of these 'serious threat' claims are true?

I mean I could noise up celtic fans on my twitter, then quit saying I've been threatened...it's easy to say.

Do we believe there is a threat? I'm sorry but either there are a bunch of total scumbags in our support or the latest fad is to rile the support, get bitten in a discussion/backlash and then claim 'serious threats'.

Now if he has been threatened then all i can say is FUCK UP to the idiots who do it. I mean really this doesn't help.

But I'm not sure.

Anyway, do these things come under FOI requests? Can we ask how many of these 'serious threat' claims are true?

I mean I could noise up celtic fans on my twitter, then quit saying I've been threatened...it's easy to say.

Anybody can set up a twitter account and threaten anyone.

If he is so precious he should stay out of the public eye, or be more careful what he says.

Anybody can set up a twitter account and threaten anyone.

If he is so precious he should stay out of the public eye, or be more careful what he says.

Well yes he should but saying something stupid doesn't mean anyone can just leap in and threaten you. Incredible overreaction. However, like I said I'm not convinced on the credibility of this.

Well yes he should but saying something stupid doesn't mean anyone can just leap in and threaten you. Incredible overreaction. However, like I said I'm not convinced on the credibility of this.

People who use modern social networks should realise anybody can read what they say, and there are idiots, and worse out there.

People who use modern social networks should realise anybody can read what they say, and there are idiots, and worse out there.

They should also realise that they have to be very careful with wording as it is easy to infer things from a short message on screen. Sometimes you need to be explicit.

I think his original comment is quite cleverly worded (whether intentional or not, I don't know)

It is worded in such a way that it MAY imply one thing, but can easily be defended as another. If it was a spoken comment, his intention would be an awful lot clearer - a bit of sarcasm in his voice could point more to the racial side of things. Said with a more serious tone, and its pointing to a genuine question.

To post a comment like he did then be surprised/shocked by the backlash is very short sighted & a very clear error of judgement. Would he have got away with making a comment like that on the national new?? Nae chance!!! The curse of social media strikes again.