Green turns up the heat.... Charles Green statement

I was going to say that CG continues to make the SFA/SPL look like absolute numpties. The truth is of course ...they are absolute numpties...CG is just highlighting it.

This though really has to be the icing on the cake. The commissions chair making a statement which totally contradicts the actions of the SFA & SPL.

Good post D'art, would be nice if you visited Gersnet more often.

GDS also said categorically we wouldn't be stripped of titles. He's gone very quiet on this.

Probably preparing his appearance in November? ;)

Regarding the statement ... how much value can be placed on this "statement" by Nimmo-Smith? That is, Green calls it a "judgement", which would be nigh-legally binding. But can we actually take it as such?

Edited by der Berliner

Guest Cornwall Ger

There are standards and double standards, the SPL has somehow managed to invent triple standards - I sincerely hope their obvious persecution of RFC results in them being banished from Europe by UEFA and thereby implode - not to mention the legal consequences in terms of lost revenue/ defamation of reputation/ hindrance of lawful trading suffered by our great club.

I fear this will rumble on for years now, but with CG at the helm I have every faith that we will overcome the twisted numpties who have created this situation.

CG will probably get hauled up on a disrepute charge again...;)

How would you go about getting an independent enquiry into the SPL/SFA??? Lord Nimmo will be free after Nov.

Alternatively, RFC could arrange an independant enquiry headed up by Donald Findlay!!!!