Slightly concerned about feedback from Green's NI trip

Only read page 1 but what sprung to mind is get Orange Network as our sponsor. Then there is reason for an orange strip.

We've always had a bit of dutch connections so thats the way I see our link to Orange also. Nothing else.

Orange are in the process of ditching their name for "Everything Everywhere".

Orange are in the process of ditching their name for "Everything Everywhere".

Orange & T Mobile joined. Already shortened to EE. How long before E2 as EE is not exactly the easiest of logos to deal with? E2 to fight it out with O2? Anyway the future maybe bright but not orange any more for them

Guest Cornwall Ger
Great thread - I'm in the Max and Mr Steel camp. I deplore any links that the club has to the sectarian OO. Just my opinion.

:)

Absolutely agree, time we completely ditched all sectarian links/ elements, rebuild our reputation at the same time as our great club.

Orange & T Mobile joined. Already shortened to EE. How long before E2 as EE is not exactly the easiest of logos to deal with? E2 to fight it out with O2? Anyway the future maybe bright but not orange any more for them

I'd chose O2 any time, since their colour is that of club and country :D When it comes to that, I always like coming into work ...

Great thread - I'm in the Max and Mr Steel camp. I deplore any links that the club has to the sectarian OO. Just my opinion.

Max & Mr Steel sounds like an 80s US crime/comedy drama, featuring the all action hunky hero Max and his slightly effeminate English butler/administative helper Mr Steel. Starring David Hasselhoff as Max with Sir John Gielgud as Mr Steel, Heather Locklear also features as the hot blond, for no reason other than I like hot blonds.

Max & Mr Steel - 6PM EST.

Yes let's alienate a section of your own support just because you don't agree with there beliefs. :facepalm:

I can't remember ever seeing a Flute band at Ibrox.

The club has no links to the OO so don't see what we have to break away from.

Why not tell everyone who supports the SNP their not welcome back because they are actively trying to break the Union, we have a huge fan base with many beliefs we all have to get on and remember in the end we are all Rangers fans.