Slightly concerned about feedback from Green's NI trip

Blackpool have played in orange since time immemorial. D. Utd have played in orange (sorry, tangerine) since Dutch football became fashionable 30+ years ago. I quite liked our Advocaat tribute orange outfit. Not so keen on the orange and blue striped number. I would happily watch Rangers in a British Racing green shirt. Not fond of emerald green, but that's a colour thing, nothing else.

Again, I'd point out that my objection to an Orange top is not based on offending others.

If you choose to invent reasons for other posters you're not going to get much debtate, Stb.

That's what I thought your objection was as well, we would offend people by linking ourselves with that dastardly OO.

That's what I thought your objection was as well, we would offend people by linking ourselves with that dastardly OO.

And that's what I can't get my head round.

We bent over backwards trying to pacify people and sticking with dignified silences, yet everyone still wanted us to die.

And that's what I can't get my head round.

We bent over backwards trying to pacify people and sticking with dignified silences, yet everyone still wanted us to die.

That's because they've convinced everybody they care a jot about The OO or some of the songs we sings or us being Pro-monarchy or Pro-Union, it's got nothing to do with any of that.

They hate us and want us to die because of plain and simple jealousy, we are the best and they can't beat us by fair means so they've decided to us foul.

That's because they've convinced everybody they care a jot about The OO or some of the songs we sings or us being Pro-monarchy or Pro-Union, it's got nothing to do with any of that.

They hate us and want us to die because of plain and simple jealousy, we are the best and they can't beat us by fair means so they've decided to us foul.

Exactly, frankly i'm happy for us to just 'offend' away because as you say the opinion will never be changed anyway.