Slightly concerned about feedback from Green's NI trip

How about an orange home kit - ditch the blue? Or a pink one if you want to use new colours?

We don't need orange and have tradional colours that are very nice. Why look like Motherwell or Dundee Utd. I would rather stick to our colours of blue, white, black and red. They are good colours and I like them.

I never knew there were any traditions on our 2nd and 3rd strips.

What about a blue Adidas top with orange sleeve stripes, details, logos and so on? Would that be ok?

Just how far does this whole "say no to orange" thing actually go? Would some orange stripes on a blue strip offend anyone?

What about some orange details and graphics on one of our black or dark grey third kits? Any designer will tell you that black/dark grey + orange is a winning colour combo in the design world, but would it be a no-no to have any orange in our strip designs at all?

Have we all gone insane?

Orange is a perfectly nice colour, but we have club colours. Any change from them would presumably be to commemorate something or other.

Why has an orange strip been suggested? It's because some Northern Irish (and some Scottish) fans would like a football shirt that shows their orange order connections. It's not been suggested because the colour orange is aesthetically pleasing. If someone had complained because we got a sponsorship from Irn Bru and had an orange logo on our shirts, that would be different. They'd be petty and wrong. But that's not what's happening.

Do I think we should have a shirt commemorating a link with any particular political or religious organisations? No, personally I don't. Football trascends (or it ought to transcend) that shite.

Orange is a perfectly nice colour, but we have club colours. Any change from them would presumably be to commemorate something or other.

Why has an orange strip been suggested? It's because some Northern Irish (and some Scottish) fans would like a football shirt that shows their orange order connections. It's not been suggested because the colour orange is aesthetically pleasing. If someone had complained because we got a sponsorship from Irn Bru and had an orange logo on our shirts, that would be different. They'd be petty and wrong. But that's not what's happening.

Do I think we should have a shirt commemorating a link with any particular political or religious organisations? No, personally I don't. Football trascends (or it ought to transcend) that shite.

And here we go round the Mulberry bush..........

How about an orange home kit - ditch the blue?

You didn't even attempt to answer any of my questions. :D

We all know fine well that an orange shirt/top would mostly likely be released (if at all) as part of a 3rd kit design. It's that simple.

Or a pink one if you want to use new colours?

I don't think there's much chance of us "rockin' pink" (as the golfer Graeme McDowell would put it) any time soon, but you never know with Adidas! :party3:

Your words are there in black and white. What more should I provide FFS?

YOU use the words "we have lost the support of the middle classes", which infers that there are different 'classes' in your mind. Surely? Does it NOT?

And you want us to model ourselves in such a way as to "get our PR right" to win the back. That's what you said. NO??

So in your mind we are already divided into classes, and you want us to pand...., sorry, change, to win them over. Thank you. Isn't that what I just said?

Aye, you're a regular Freud. The problem with arguing with an idiot is you drag me down to your level then beat me with experience.

But surely that doesnt mean they would necessarily gravitate towards our club ? Clyde' date=' Airdrie, Partick Thistle or Queens Park etc may take issue with that !![/quote']

They might, and if they had our beautiful stadium, great history and wonderful players I might even take them seriously.