Slightly concerned about feedback from Green's NI trip

Where you're from is not really point? The poster asked why I associate an orange strip with a religious organisation? I merely asked why certain fans (using the NI fans as an example) are asking for an orange strip and not a yellow' date=' pink or aubergine strip..oh wait, we've had that.

I'll ask you the same question. Why would you want a orange strip above our traditional colours?[/quote']

Im beginning to wonder if you are deliberately mischief making here. I explained to you several posts ago why bears in Ulster would want an orange top.

But heres a suggestion - why dont you ask the Bears who made the suggestion why they want an orange top. Furthermore suggest to them that there are some on this forum who believe its nothing more than "self interest".

See what reaction you get.

And I would second that.

Its not often Im ashamed at any threads on a Rangers forum....but this one managed it.

What aspects in particular? Why does people having a different opinion to you cause you shame? Serious question.

Im beginning to wonder if you are deliberately mischief making here. I explained to you several posts ago why bears in Ulster would want an orange top.

But heres a suggestion - why dont you ask the Bears who made the suggestion why they want an orange top. Furthermore suggest to them that there are some on this forum who believe its nothing more than "self interest".

See what reaction you get.

Mischief making? Well tbh there's been plenty who have agreed with me on this thread

I don't get what you mean? Oh because I'm honest enough to say how I feel? I thought this was Gers Net not Rangers (State) Media

I mean that you seem pretty obsessed with the negatives, bringing up Manchester reinforcing it. Of course you can say how you feel but people will make their own observations, and to me as a member of the Rangers family you don't actually seem to like your family all that much.

Ok then why did the fans in NI asked specifically for an orange strip? Why not pink? Why not yellow? Why not green? The colour of their countries strip?

You tell me. I wouldn't try and say what specific reason they asked for the strip. Perhaps because they felt that Celtic fans would be in uproar due to their need to be offended by all things Rangers and it would wind them up? I honestly couldn't say.

Got to say that I would like them because I think that they look great when you see the fans with them, and it's nothing to do with anything religious or anything to do with winding up other teams.

It's you that has consistently made the connection. You have assumed that others have also done so (which may or may not be correct). However when GA makes a connection between the club and non-footballing matters then you criticise him for it.

If you want to keep non-footballing matters out of football then do so, and criticise the colour for footballing reasons, as I still stand by the argument that there's no connection between a strip and the OO unless people want to put it there in their own minds.

I mean that you seem pretty obsessed with the negatives, bringing up Manchester reinforcing it. Of course you can say how you feel but people will make their own observations, and to me as a member of the Rangers family you don't actually seem to like your family all that much.

I didn't just pluck it out of thin air mate. It was mentioned in relation to our clubs wider reputation and the context of the orange strip etc.

Why bring the wars into it? Many people made sacrifices in these wars from all faiths and denominations so I won't blindly agree with something based on that emotive point.

Where it comes from genuinely means nowt to me TBH. I spend little time thinking about NI' date=' Ireland and religion at all.[/quote']

See that's the difference you see Orange and all you see is OO, I see orange and I think of my friends from Ulster and what they had to live through and what their parents and their parents parents had to do to live the life they wanted. These same people you would rather stayed across the water every other Saturday and find another team to support.

If you can't be bothered to find out why they hold the colour Orange so dear then why have a pop at them for wanting it on 3rd kit ( yes a 3rd kit I may add), also for someone who doesn't do Ulster or religion you seem to have a lot to say on the subject.