Slightly concerned about feedback from Green's NI trip

But that's not Orange it's Ginger or so the papers said when Little got his boots this week, so going by that train of thought yes let's have a ginger top after all its the national hair colour.

And for the rest of this thread I'm sick to the back teeth trying not to offend every Tom, Dick and Harry in this f%*ked up country so they can all kiss my hairy arse.

And for the rest of this thread I'm sick to the back teeth trying not to offend every Tom, Dick and Harry in this f%*ked up country so they can all kiss my hairy arse.

You should try that Veet for men hair removal stuff Allan!

Make sure you've got a tub of ice cream and some frozen brussel sprouts handy though! :seal:

But that's not Orange it's Ginger or so the papers said when Little got his boots this week, so going by that train of thought yes let's have a ginger top after all its the national hair colour.

cdbfda30ac3cbbfe3840c5dd79f439b4_XL.jpg

While I agree with the OP about the references between Rangers and the Orange order being amplified by having an Orange strip, I also agree with GovanAllan. I'm fed up of tip-toe'ing around everyone else so as not to offend them. No-one batts an eyelid at something that might offend us. Rangers fans only started being offended at the amount of offense other clubs are taking towards what we do. People should concentrate on their own clubs.

I'm not a religious person, I have nothing to do with the Orange order. In fact I would go as far to say that I completely disagree with every religious establishment and what they are all about.. but I like the colour Orange and would wear an Orange strip.