Arabs blowing ra Bhoys' cheese.

It's the arse end of BBC Radio Scotland's coverage of Spartak losing their spark in the CL. The theme has morphed into ra Sellik carrying the flag for Scotland(although they failed to specify which flag), big AmDram Quine, Rheinhart Gordon squeals delight before reading a noted Tweet. Dundee United their official Twitter account to formally congratulate ra Sellik on both result and performance. They sign off, 'Team Scotland'.

Now, most of us Gersnetters have long suspected dearest Stephen Thompson enjoys blowing Peter's cheese. However, it appears all sand-dancing adherents must comply, BBC Scotland's Jim Spence has tweeted, "there is an amazing sense of togetherness and positivity in Scottish football this season". Nauseating?

Is Peter Lawwell the Ayotollah of Gorgonzola? We should be told.

Official DUFC ‏@dundeeunitedfc

Well done to @celticfc on a fabulous result in Moscow. #teamscotland

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Cringe! And however badly it makes me cringe, I'll bet there are plenty of Dundee Utd fans out there feeling it a hundred times worse.

And it serves them right. In an attempt to sock-it-to one of the "bullies" of Scottish football, they've ended up in the back pocket of the other. Wasn't it always clear where Stephen Thompson's main loyalties lay? He's turned that club into one for lick-spittles and toadies.

Edited by Thinker

Did that muppet Spence actually tweet togetherness in Scottish Football, we are on brink of the biggest court case in football history if they push the stripping of titles, and the SFL are just waiting for an excuse to give Dhoncaster/Rhegan a kicking. We are as about far from together as you can get.

What he should've said was, oh look everybody is sooking up to the only cash cow left for them isn't that nice.

Edited by GovanAllan

As I pointed out on the other thread about this in Footy Chat last night, it wasn't only the Arabs who sent congrats to them...

Ross County FC ‏@TheStaggies

Congratulations to @celticfc! Fantastic #ChampionsLeague win in Moscow. #supportingscottishteamsineurope

Did that muppet Spence actually tweet togetherness in Scottish Football, we are on brink of the biggest court case in football history if they push the stripping of titles, and the SFL are just waiting for an excuse to give Dhoncaster/Rhegan a kicking. We are as about far from together as you can get.

What he should've said was, oh look everybody is sooking up to the only cash cow left for them isn't that nice.

I had a go at the wee prick on Twitter last night.....

Jim Spence ‏@bbcjimspence

Lot of goodwill for Celtic win tonight. Is there a different mentality among Scottish fans this season. Is there a more co operative spirit

18h Juancornetto ‏@Juanscornetto

@bbcjimspence Hahahahaha how long did it take you to think that one up Jum? You are a desperate little weasel.

18h Jim Spence ‏@bbcjimspence

@Juanscornetto that's a stoater as they say

This then was proceeded by a dozen or so tims giving me random abuse and telling me I'm a zombie etc.

Sad chunts