Official site: Intention To Float On AIM

To be honest i can't see the 20 million all being raised. I think there is a massive difference between backing the club with season ticket purchases and then also asking to invest in the club with no real guarantee of return.

Will the share price rise significantly on getting back to the SPL? Just looking at Celtics share price it didn't move a great deal when they qualified for the CL and they only have a market cap of 34m. Maybe that is hampered by the amount of large shareholders they have restricting share movements i don't know, not an expert. But i really can't see a massive return for the current shareholders through share price movement alone.

He's hoping that banks/financial institutions really get behind it. That's where he's hoping to make most money.

What happens if we only raise, say £5million, then from the flotation?

Strangely myself and another poster on here have predicted something like that. Great minds or complete dummies?

Egos will be battered, the possibly of the G51 development could be put on hold, current investors could get tetchy, and pretty sure other scenarios could occur.

He's hoping that banks/financial institutions really get behind it. That's where he's hoping to make most money.

Banks and the main financial institutions won't touch it. Far too risky. Any venture capitalists interested would be in already. I think it's just down to us fans.

That's what puzzles me. He keeps saying that nobody can own over 10%, but if over 10% of the shares are left unsold who do these go to?

If the issue isn't underwritten (which it doesn't seem to be) then they would probably remain unsold (initially anyway) if it is underwritten then they would be sold on the market which in all probability would cause a substantial fall in the share price as the underwriters try to minimise their exposure.

I think he's right to an extent. A debt free Rangers, a club which owns all its assets, which will be in Europe again soon, and which has huge development opportunities around the ground is a hugely attractive prospect. When he talks about the plans for redeveloping the area it sounds great, and we now have huge potential to grow.

Getting back to European football will take a minimum of 3 years during which time the club would require to be funded I may well be wrong but I cannot see how those 3 years could be anything other than heavily loss making.

What I still don't understand is why restrict it to Rangers fans? He knows how suspicious we are, he knows that finances are tight for everyone right now, so why not open it up? Or, if it's about money, why not endorse a fans ownership model which could potentially raise that kind of money and which would entice a lot of us?

Seriously who else but the fans would be remotely interested in buying shares in a Scottish 3rd division football club? Remember when Green & Co bought us we were and they thought still would be an SPL club charging SPL prices and receiving SPL prize money et al.

A lot of what he's doing doesn't seem to make sense to me just now. But in saying that, he does come across as open and decent. I have no problems with him at all, I'm just sceptical when I don't know the full facts.

Your scepticism is not misplaced and is actually healthy.

Banks and the main financial institutions won't touch it. Far too risky. Any venture capitalists interested would be in already. I think it's just down to us fans.

As I said on another thread, he said on Friday that there are two fund managers wanting to invest £25M each.

It'd be interesting to see how much the investors had put in to the club and how much they want out.

It cost under £6m to buy the club, and if you had the legal and other costs associated we could round this up to £10m. Other than this how much money has actually been pumped in by these investors?