anyone calling us sevco is having a snide dig. he knew what he was doing and knew it would piss us off.

He had a dig by calling us Sevco , then in his 'apology' had another dig by saying about the name change .

The wee bawbag knew exactly what he was doing both times ...

I hope his next shite is a porcupine.

I disagree. The vast majority of footballers aren't involved in 'antics' of any sort, a small number are and they make the headlines, it's a familiar story.

Football is a profession, and the majority who play it at that level treat it that way. Every professional footballer I've ever spent any time with has always viewed it as a job. A good job, a job they love, but a job all the same.

Also, we aren't 'customers', we're fans, we behave differently from customers, that's the problem here.

Aren't you contradicting yourself? Seems to me that either it's a job and we're customers or both are something a bit different...

Seeing as you agree we're fans, you should be able understand people being upset about former players making derogatory remarks...

There's actually something in common between the players who deserted, jumped ship or whatever you want to call it (apart from being ex-Rangers players): They're all as thick as mince, every one of them.

I actually don't care about any of the players that deserted us!,I wish them no harm,I'm just not interested in them,I'm more concerned about Rangers.

I like the idea of putting all our time and energy into supporting Rangers. No time for hating former employees.

I like the idea of putting all our time and energy into supporting Rangers. No time for hating former employees.

I've tried to move on from it, then something like this comes up. Abuse from idiots is a part of twitter for celebrities, if you can't just ignore it don't use it.

McCabe has further stabbed Rangers fans in the heart with that comment.