Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

Monday afternoon, Phil McThreeorisitfournames was tweeting hot gossip that Craig Whyte was back on the Rangers scene. Yesterday, he produced several paragraphs highlighting the exact details that BBC Scotland have released today.

Once again, Mad Phil has been included in the loop and I suspect directly from a senior designation within Pacific Quay CSC.

I'm in a thread where a former owner is confirming my belief and green is not even denying it just playing down its significance.

of course I'm jumping on it.

A former owner you insist planned to destroy us from the start?

There's a world of difference between Whyte finding Sevco and what Green describes. We all made a big deal of Craig Whyte's shares so of course there would be contact, Kennedy went to his castle.

What even is your belief? This doesn't tie in with Whyte being in the background considering it will only derail the share issue.

I'm not sure the BBC would be able to force Whyte to do an interview. More likely that Whyte is behind it all, and Pacific Quay CSC are no doubt falling over backwards to "help".

It's hard to say. There's also a fairly good chance that Pacific Quay CSC have been absolutely hounding Whyte for info, interviews, whatever they could get their grubby hands on and he's just basically given in and said he'd do an interview.

Then there's what forlan's been saying about Whyte having had several recent meetings with Green and that's really making me wonder. It could well be that we're witnessing an attempt from Whyte to put pressure on Green & co to deal him in or to stick to an agreement they've since reneged on.

the BBC eveeyones favorite boogeyman when inconvenient truths come to light.

how are whyte d&p etc getting on with suing them?

Will that be the same Whyte who suddenly tells the truth, suing them for telling the truth. Looks like everybody is now telling the truth.

A former owner you insist planned to destroy us from the start?

There's a world of difference between Whyte finding Sevco and what Green describes. We all made a big deal of Craig Whyte's shares so of course there would be contact, Kennedy went to his castle.

What even is your belief? This doesn't tie in with Whyte being in the background considering it will only derail the share issue.

why the share issue moneys going to the club, isn't it?

I'm not at all sure their Is a world of difference between whyte or whytes pals finding blue pitch.

why the share issue moneys going to the club, isn't it?

I'm not at all sure their Is a world of difference between whyte or whytes pals finding blue pitch.

It is, drama queens don't believe that though. Whyte would be involved to get money, so why after managing to fool the SFA that he's not involved would he draw attention to himself yet again and possibly damage a large amount of potential income for him to be paid back with via the share issue?

Even you'd have to say that makes no sense.

I assume their meeting a fortnight ago at The Ritz in London left Whyte feeling a bit peeved !

I could have sworn I saw Whyte in London last week, just along from The Ritz - the wife was asking me "what are you staring at" and all I could think was that Craig Whyte had just walked past - if it hadnt been pissing down hailstones I would have went back to find out if it was actually him. Not sure what I would have done but some verbal abuse may have been the order of the day !