Attendance figures....

it is just a shame our stadium is so small. we are losing so much revenue. imagine we had the capacity celtic have or even bigger. an extra 10000 per week at on average £15 a head for around 20 home games.

but we haven't had a single sell out yet and season book sales are down.

but we haven't had a single sell out yet and season book sales are down.

have we not mate? i remember ally and green shouting about us having a sell out and selling over 36000 books as opposed to last years 34/35000. i still think we need a bigger capacity. pisses me off they have a bigger ground. :)

have we not mate? i remember ally and green shouting about us having a sell out and selling over 36000 books as opposed to last years 34/35000. i still think we need a bigger capacity. pisses me off they have a bigger ground. :)

yeah they called 49k a sell out and despite the pr 36k is down.

great figures but clearly no need for an extra 10k seats.

i think its time we stopped classing the teams in our division as lower league clubs as we have seen they can play a bit and have caused us plenty of problems they are good stout opponents in my opinion .

Having a decent team on the pitch doesn't equate to them being a big club,Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland despite the poor team performances.