BuyRangers.org

Not everyone can claim to be the Whyte era expert you always have been FS.

We were looking at possibly getting a 75 million bill any day, now there's no doubt Whyte used that to his advantage but it wasn't an unthinkable reason for the AGM 'delay'.

But the simple undeniable fact is that the FTT had absolutely f*&K all to do with the accounts not being published nor the AGM not being held that was down solely to Whyte and Whyte alone.

Do I really? Please link to the posts demonstrating so.

You're simply trying to excuse your own ignorance of the facts by claiming it's ok because everyone else was ignorant too.

I was never even a huge Whyte fan, but I felt the tax case uncertainty made sense when it came to the accounts etc. Nobody with expertise seemed to really challenge it either.

Guest Sea Bear
It would be foolish to just assume Green is lying even if he seems to talk a lot of nonsense at times, but some people will regard it as equally foolish to just assume he isn't. It's a bit of a catch 22 and like much Dragonfly, personally, I'm concerned about the new owners' timing and haste/rush for a share issue. The party line from Green on the timing of the issue is simply that they promised from square one that the fans would be able to invest and that they are keeping that promise, but that's not a good answer in my book because it doesn't address the fundamental question about the timing, it evades the question.

The way I look at it, if there had been the plan to raise the money to stick in the bank then would have thought something was amiss.

But as has been mentioned that it is to be used in redevelopment that helps fund the club in the future seems like a good idea to me at present. We cannot buy players at the moment, so why not use the time to speculate and accumulate for a time when we can and to be able to afford without budgeting for competition money.

If the prospectus isn't clear and unambiguous, what the funds are for, with the wariness surrounding the support there won't be the uptake.

Will say again hasn't CG already stated that he would personally cover any short fall, if it is true about the interest from institutional investors, becomes a bit more serious than trying to rip the fans off.

Just think it is sensible to look at putting the financial measures in place to support the club in the future for when we will need it.

Even though for me this is a heart decision over the head, I will still be looking to see that the likes of the above are what is outlined.