Cammy Bell On Wanted list

True but he's about 23 now isn't he? Something has to give.

Up until May 2012, he was understudy to McGregor and Alexander ... with next to no chance of a competitive game. By default, deputy-goalies have probably the worst chance of getting a game in the entire team. That does not say a word about their ability ... should the ability of the prime goalie be top notch. Hence McCoist was looking to send him out on loan to get experience this season, but it did not work out.

is bell now our limit? is he the height of our ambitions now? celtic have an england squad member and we have bell? really? lol we will forever be playing second fiddle to them if he is the level we are looking at. it will be yet another dud if ally has had any say on the matter, most of his tend to be wastes of money.

Bell is a fine young keeper.

obviously and we wont be in the 4th or bottom tier when we can register players again. i told you what my standards are for a club like ours at a level like this. alexander i am happy with. bell is not as good as him. why are we going down a standard when the club will be going up the leagues?

Because McCoist rates Bell as a solid enough third and second tier deputy goalie? Why would we need your top notch back-up goalie who is bound to get next to no games? A goalie who would still command near the same money as our No.1? And again, which sort of goalie with SPL experience or better is going to come to us? As I said, we also (sic!) have to look at who is actually available next summer - in that category.

technically he is abysmal. i have seen better amateur players. his touch, control and passing are similar to that of a 4 year old.

This, IMHO, fulfils all the criteria of trolling.

the point is we didnt improve any of them.

Yeah, but with respect the point is nonsense. Andy Dibble was only at Rangers for 3 months and Letizi for 6 months, 2 of which he was injured for. What kind of improvement do you expect to see in that time?

Waterreus did okay, he came in as a number 2 and stepped up when Klos was injured, considering he never even made the first team at Man City you have to say he improved when joining us. Christiansen was a young player who had been part of a team who had won promotion to the top flight in Denmark, he was basically playing at the second tier of Danish football before joining us. He couldn't dislodge Stefan Klos which is hardly a disgrace and so left. He left us and became the first choice keeper for one of the biggest and most successful clubs in Denmark and has made 11 international appearances in that time too. You know, that sounds like improvement to me.