Cammy Bell On Wanted list

I think Bell will primarily be back to Alexander. Rightly or wrongly McCoist doesn't seem to think Gallacher is up to it.

Gallagher has next to no experience at any competetive level bar friendlies and reserve games. IMHO not much to do with McCoist and Co. believing in his abilities.

Charbonnier was okay, he was unlucky with injury. Waterreus was a number 2 who came in and did a job when asked as did Dibble, Letizi looked poor, but he was barely at the club and replaced by McGregor who became an outstanding keeper. Christiansen has been Danish player of the year three times since leaving us, Stefan Kloss was ahead of him at Ibrox, how can you even begin to judge his ability?

the point is we didnt improve any of them.

You do understand the concept of back-up, I assume. Once Alexander gets injured (and stranger things have happened), your top choice is not available and the next best choice is an untried youngster. Hence my question. It seems that while you are quick to give your opinion on each and everyone, you cannot come up with a better choice. I assume you also understand the concept of market? As in: what do and can we look for and what is available. Available in terms of willingness to come to Scotland and play in the fourth and possible third tier of this country. If you adjust your standards to that, you might find Bell being an excellent choice in terms of age and experience. Once we are back in Europe, we should and most likely can adjust our standards accordingly.

obviously and we wont be in the 4th or bottom tier when we can register players again. i told you what my standards are for a club like ours at a level like this. alexander i am happy with. bell is not as good as him. why are we going down a standard when the club will be going up the leagues?

technically he is abysmal. i have seen better amateur players. his touch, control and passing are similar to that of a 4 year old.

We've had a good look at a host of Scotland's aspiring amateurs this season. Which ones in particluar caught your eye mate? The article mentioned Humphrey, I reckon he's a player in the making. Tell us who you rate...

Edited by Cotter