Allan McGregorâ??s fiancée tells Gers trolls where to Shev it

SNA1319LEA_1636922a.jpg

DEFIANT WAG Leah Shevlin has hit back at Gers fans who blasted her fella Allan McGregor â?? insisting she isnâ??t threatened by ANYONE.

Fuming Ibrox supporters accused their former keeper of leaving the club in the lurch when he moved to Turkish side Besiktas.

And his fiancée Leah was this week targeted by a Twitter troll who posted a string of abusive messages.

But the blonde, due back in Glasgow for Christmas, told critics: â??So-called Rangers fans better stop tweeting me threats... Iâ??m not threatened by anyone.â?

The Gers are battling McGregor, 30, after he refused to transfer his contract from the oldco.

SNA1319PAIR-_1636921a.jpg

Instead, he joined Besiktas on a two-year deal and the Ibrox club still want cash for the move.

Twitter user Craig Robertson said: â??Tell Allan heâ??s a w*** and a money grabber and he wonâ??t be welcome at Ibrox ever again. Hope he breaks his hand.â?

Fellow fan Calum McLean told the WAG: â??Itâ??s a joke they are threatening you. But Allan is being a bit of a t***.â?

After Leah, 29, revealed she was heading back to Scotland, Robertson said: â??Thatâ??s good to know, see you about Glasgow.â?

But she replied: â??Itâ??s good to know? Is that a threat? Hope not for your sake!â?

Mum-of-one Leah added: â??Wasting your time abusing me! Iâ??m too busy designing houses and spending quality time with my princess.â?

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4695139/Allan-McGregors-fiance-tells-Gers-trolls-where-to-Shev-it.html#ixzz2EtJQAqkV

She looks plenty attractive to me, not that it matters. Dickheads threatening anyone on Twitter, far less the wife of someone who was a Rangers legend at one time, whatever many feel now, need to take a long, hard look at themselves and deserve nothing but our condemnation and scorn. Arseholes. She's standing by her man, fair play, and I admire her love of classic 70s British cars. I wonder what colour of Princess she has.

princess_07.jpg

She looks plenty attractive to me, not that it matters. Dickheads threatening anyone on Twitter, far less the wife of someone who was a Rangers legend at one time, whatever many feel now, need to take a long, hard look at themselves and deserve nothing but our condemnation and scorn. Arseholes. She's standing by her man, fair play, and I admire her love of classic 70s British cars. I wonder what colour of Princess she has.

princess_07.jpg

I used to have a yellow one of these. Shocking handling, shocking ride. Didn't have anything going for it. You could probably buy thousands of these with all the bling that Leah has on her fingers.