The game was pretty much over as a contest by the time he came on so it was difficult to see if there has been any improvement.

Agreed he did put in a couple of dangerous crosses against Auxerre which is something i'd like to see more of

Agree he wasnt on long enough yesterday to make an impact and he was good at the game auxerre. I have been saying since i seen him in the motherwell game at the start of the season that he was going to be one to watch but i seemed to have been the only one. Shame he was out injured for a bit there because i think he could have made a difference to some of our games that he has missed

I have been saying since i seen him in the motherwell game at the start of the season that he was going to be one to watch but i seemed to have been the only one. Shame he was out injured for a bit there because i think he could have made a difference to some of our games that he has missed

Nah you havent been the only one, Ive been saying it all along also. Looked a peach of a signing in the first few games. Hopefully now his injuries are over he does more of the same.

To be fair none of the subs did very well and there's a certain Belgian that can shat out of tackles as well.

I thought Buffel was great when he came on. We could have scored at least 3 when he came on due to his running at a knackered Killie defence.

Buffel was his usual frustrating self, moments of genius balanced by moments of bewilderment.

He wastes more attacks than he creates and seems to have an imagination bypass most of the time, completely running out of ideas and losing the ball when a simple side pass could easily bring a goal.

Sebo was complete pants, didn't get himself into many good positions and squandered anything that came his way.

Sionko looks like he can play but he's not interested in putting the graft in to allow his talent to shine.

Le Guen replaced the 3 forwards with another 3 and the difference to the game was chalk and cheese. Maybe the game was already dead but you would think that three pairs of fresh legs with a point to prove would produce a good performance from the subs. But all they did was vindicate the choice of the the three starters.

Prso, Novo and Boyd all showed more desire, more skill and more cutting edge while Prso and Novo also defended well helping the midfield to dominate and preventing Kilmarnock from getting up to our end of the park.

Kilmarnock started to get their fair share of possession and territory after the subs came on and our attacks lost their cutting edge with the ball being lost easily. There was a few chances but nowhere near as many as there were in the first hour.

Buffel was the only one who looked a threat but he really has to remember that it's ok to just do the basics now and again and that keeping the ball is highly important.

Sionko looks like a poor man's Burke without the defensive qualities or the motivation and Sebo, it has to be said, looks like he plays for the likes of Raith Rovers and doesn't bring me any more hope than Jeffers did.

I hope they all prove me wrong but their chances are running out.

Didn't do much at all yesterday but shat out a 50/50 late in the game.

give him a break he was out for 2months and is trying to get back to full fitness

also we were 3-0 up so he doesnt really need to go in for a dangerous 50-50

he will go in for them against celtic and hibs no doubt about it