Hemmings on loan to Cowdenbeath....

I dont disagree with that. I just take umbrage at people essentially questioning his professionalism.

If he thinks McCulloch as a lone centre forward is part of our best 11 then 60 minutes later he's making a substitution that moves players around so he can accommodate McCulloch at midfield then perhaps his professionalism should be questioned.

If he thinks McCulloch as a lone centre forward is part of our best 11 then 60 minutes later he's making a substitution that moves players around so he can accommodate McCulloch at midfield then perhaps his professionalism should be questioned.

I disagree. Yes his judgement can be questioned. It doesn't look like he;s making the right call. But I believe that is down to his view on the game, our squad and McCulloch's abilities relative to others who could play those roles, not being correct (as I view it) rather than because McCoist lacks a logical approach to the game in favour of an emotional one.

I disagree. Yes his judgement can be questioned. It doesn't look like he;s making the right call. But I believe that is down to his view on the game, our squad and McCulloch's abilities relative to others who could play those roles, not being correct (as I view it) rather than because McCoist lacks a logical approach to the game in favour of an emotional one.

So he sees McCulloch is having an absolutely woeful game and knows he's carrying an injury (last week) so decides to replace him as striker but rather than hook him plays musical players and removes a midfielder having a half decent game in order solely to keep McCulloch on the pitch, if that's the case McCoist is watching a different game to the rest of us.