James Traynor-remember sporting intergrity

no, i am talking about english and traynor so the rest of your post is pointless. :thup:

you need to remember that they are friends. you need to also realise that thats what traynor used to call blog writers. it wasa ajoke and english still said we were right to complain.

you need to remember that they are friends. you need to also realise that thats what traynor used to call blog writers. it wasa ajoke and english still said we were right to complain.

You may be right. But maybe it's not all as innocent as you suggest as I would say the vast majority of people who read the papers do not know of this friendship and would take the comments at face value. Gotta agree with Kuz on this one.

You may be right. But maybe it's not all as innocent as you suggest as I would say the vast majority of people who read the papers do not know of this friendship and would take the comments at face value. Gotta agree with Kuz on this one.

except he wrote it on twitter not the paper. unless i missed it in the paper as well.

Are you meaning ComeOffit's ban ? If so, he didnt get banned for calling anyone a bampot. He got banned for the use of FTP. And you would do well to remember that the website and its owners would also be liable to criminal charges in the event that someone brought it up through the Threatening Communications Act.

Simetimes things arent as simple as you would like them to be.

Comeoffit, Kuznetsov, craig gave you a reason for the ban and the forum must comply with the rules of the threatening communications act or there will be repercussions for the forum and for the owners. This is about more than just yourselves so quit the childish and selfish attitudes.

Comeoffit, Kuznetsov, craig gave you a reason for the ban and the forum must comply with the rules of the threatening communications act or there will be repercussions for the forum and for the owners. This is about more than just yourselves so quit the childish and selfish attitudes.

i wasnt even talking about that. please do keep up with the thread and read it properly.

kuznetzov was talking about banning tom english

Please comply with our forum rules - never mind Scottish law.

We don't want crap about FTP or fen!ans on here - simple as that.

If you want to post about opposition to the catholic church, then we have a lounge for that and sensible, rational debate is welcome.