James Traynor-remember sporting intergrity

Why does the site need the hits?

I usually don't follow links. If people post links to blogs or websites I usually don't read them. If people want me to read something then they can post it on here. :)

the club will be able to make money out of traffic. indeed thats traynors job to build traffic on the official site and as such drive revenue.

the club will be able to make money out of traffic. indeed thats traynors job to build traffic on the official site and as such drive revenue.

How do they do that? Advertising revenue through number of hits? Tends to be peanuts, does it not?

Actually Rangers are being pretty clever at the moment. Banning journalists from live tweeting from press conferences, ALL news coming only from official club sources either on twitter or the Rangers site, and some of it only for a fee. It's a good way of controlling the flow of information just now (important considering recent events) and it's ruffling feathers - a la Speirs & English.

He's just another pig with his nose in the trough. When will we wake up and see these twats for what they really are? Fucking leeches, the lot of them.

I'm a bit confused by your signature. Are you suggesting he was lying when he said that? Or do you just not like the fact he said it?

Personally, I don't want someone with a blinkered view, we as a whole need people who will say what needs to be said, whether we like everything they say or not.

I'm a bit confused by your signature. Are you suggesting he was lying when he said that? Or do you just not like the fact he said it?

Personally, I don't want someone with a blinkered view, we as a whole need people who will say what needs to be said, whether we like everything they say or not.

I never suggested he was lying. It's just his opinion in a rag. I'm suggesting it's a disgusting way for someone now on our payroll to describe our support. Are we not "decent people", because we sing a few songs at the football? We dont need enemies, when he, and many of our own support think this way.

It sickens me how our great club has been highjacked by handwringers and ponces.