James Traynor-remember sporting intergrity

Up to you but while you continue to use places like these for your moaning platform I will continue to call you out on how ridiculous you are.

I tried ignore but it's useless when it won't block quotes.

I'm ridiculous? haha. Coming from someone that supports green more than Ally, that's quite an insult. Trying putting your head in some sand, if blocking me doesnt do it for you.

I'm ridiculous? haha. Coming from someone that supports green more than Ally, that's quite an insult. Trying putting your head in some sand, if blocking me doesnt do it for you.

How do you support a CEO more than a manager? Two very different jobs.

Vast majority of what you say is extremists to look for a reaction and you always make sure you go against a majority opinion. You know it and I know it, the trolling will turn everyone against you eventually.

Edited by simplythebest

Vast majority of what you us extremities to look for a reaction and you make sure you go against a majority opinion. You know it and I know it, the trolling will turn everyone on you eventually.

You back everything green does, and take any chance to slag Ally. Doesnt matter that they have 2 different jobs. My opinions are hardly extreme, I'm actually quite moderate, compared to some. The majority isnt always correct in my experience. The majority backed whyte, for example.

lol@ everyone turning against me.

Vast majority of what you say is extremists to look for a reaction and you always make sure you go against a majority opinion. You know it and I know it, the trolling will turn everyone against you eventually.

green supports ally more than you. its a paradox :)

the question is if their comes a point where ally becomes really bad but green wont get rid does your head explode? :)

By the way, very uplifting to read this much of a good kicking from an official side. Does me proud.

Hers a little ditty from the same man. the wonderful traynor. Fuck him.

"As usual, there were the offensive sounds decent people have come to abhor. Unfortunately there was no evidence to suggest these chants are belted out by only a handful as some Rangers people would have you believe.

Fortunately for Scotland, they won't be back in Europe for a while after Pierre Webo's second-half goal gave Osasuna a 2-1 aggregate win but it must be said the cops were more than heavy handed. In fact, they seemed to be spoiling for a fight, which was more than could be said for Smith's team."

Decent people come to abhor? Fortunately for Scotland, they won't be back in Europe for a while? Now we pay this arsehole to pretend he's on our side. Total joke.

You back everything green does, and take any chance to slag Ally. Doesnt matter that they have 2 different jobs. My opinions are hardly extreme, I'm actually quite moderate, compared to some. The majority isnt always correct in my experience. The majority backed whyte, for example.

lol@ everyone turning against me.

Well you're the only Rangers supporter I've seen or heard, whether they like Green or not or whether they backed Whyte or not, that doesn't feel Scottish football as a whole screwed us over and doesn't want us to have a siege mentality against them from now on. You somehow equate that to folk believing we don't have inside influence to blame but that is clear push, many things coupled together to bring us down. That's the kind of thing I mean when I referred to majority.

It does matter that it's different jobs because you judge differently, ultimately with a manager it's results and displays whereas with a CEO there's more long term to it. I like everything Green has done so far but he needs to continue it.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think you're extreme, we came out of administration a few months ago yet you go on like this is the worst ever situation we've ever been in.