James Traynor-remember sporting intergrity

Tom English@TomEnglishSport In regard to Jim Traynor's piece on Rangers' website. I was the one who ridiculed Watty's comedy bid. What are you going to do about it Jim?

What a childish comment.

Traynor must pick a target; be it Cosgrove, Spiers, Delahunt, McLaughlin, ...... etc and proceed to give him a relentless kicking.

It's a Roman thing of French presentation - 'pour l'attention des autres'.

Should that not be .... 'pour encourager les autres' or 'afin d'encourager les autres'

Pedant Loyal

Tom English@TomEnglishSport In regard to Jim Traynor's piece on Rangers' website. I was the one who ridiculed Watty's comedy bid. What are you going to do about it Jim?

Funnily enough.... Traynor didnt really say anything about it, other than to threaten that we will be more vigilant with rogue journalistic articles in future.

Immature response from an alleged adult.

Should that not be .... 'pour encourager les autres' or 'afin d'encourager les autres'

Pedant Loyal

I am sure you are correct.

I am a product of my conditioning, I spent a year at Saint-Cyr in the mid 80s where L'ecole Commandant utilised my variant. Of course, he was a mustard obsessed Burgundian determined to invade Germany.

The main thing is that Traynor administers a good kicking.

Ban English from Ibrox. Ban Speirs from Ibrox. Ban the BBC & Clyde from Ibrox. Others too. Give them no interviews or co-operation.

Only then will it sink into the high bosses who run these organisations or employ these cretins that maybe just maybe employing them might not be a good idea as their anti-rangers bigotry damages the business that employs them when Rangers supporters want nothing to do with it by switching off or not buying their newspapers.

The fightback in this cesspit of a country begins now. Well said JT. keep it up.