James Traynor-remember sporting intergrity

green supports ally more than you. its a paradox :)

the question is if their comes a point where ally becomes really bad but green wont get rid does your head explode? :)

I'm flexible, I already expressed some displeasure at Green's £10 million budget talk, can't have him getting carried away like Murray.

I'm flexible, I already expressed some displeasure at Green's £10 million budget talk, can't have him getting carried away like Murray.

What you mean is, when the £10m for players doesnt materialise, like he said it would, you'll forgive him because you dont think Ally needs it. Nevermind the fact the green said it.

Just a suggestion (probably been mentioned before but i'm quite new) but when posting articles from the actual Rangers site shouldn't we just post links so the site gets the hits?

The site crashed last night, wonder if it was us or Timmy trying to read it the most.

Just a suggestion (probably been mentioned before but i'm quite new) but when posting articles from the actual Rangers site shouldn't we just post links so the site gets the hits?

It's always best if whoever is posting an article at least posts a link along with the article unless it's an article from a Celtic site or something.

With regards to the articles from the official site, it's definitely best if we all post a link along with the article, although when the official site's RSS feed is actually working properly (it was down for over a week recently) we get the articles feeding straight into the "Headlines and Club News" sub-forum anyway and those feeds are automatically generated with a "read more" link back to the original article on the Rangers site.

Why does the site need the hits?

I usually don't follow links. If people post links to blogs or websites I usually don't read them. If people want me to read something then they can post it on here. :)

I think you should always post a link as well out of courtesy and as a reference, but there is much I read without wanting to give a site the illusion of popularity. Often I'm only reading to see what an enemy is writing and also in order to join in the debate. It makes me cringe when I see Phil whatshisname and Spiers near the top of the News Now top stories list - I'm hoping that's all tims clicking on it and not bears. But there are other sites that I don't want to credit with hits.

But that's also in addition to the fact that it takes away the flow of thread if you're clicking here and there and it's a hassle. Not only that you don't know what the content is going to be like and whether there is something embarrassing that's going to be on your screen or a video advert blaring out without your consent.

My pet hate is links without explanation and I NEVER click on those.