James Traynor-remember sporting intergrity

I never suggested he was lying. It's just his opinion in a rag. I'm suggesting it's a disgusting way for someone now on our payroll to describe our support. Are we not "decent people", because we sing a few songs at the football? We dont need enemies, when he, and many of our own support think this way.

It sickens me how our great club has been highjacked by handwringers and ponces.

Just move with the times. We got bollocked for the songs, they aren't coming back, he never said ALL of Rangers fan, just that maybe there was a few more than was being claimed. It's not the singing of songs, it's what is IN the songs.

Just move with the times. We got bollocked for the songs, they aren't coming back, he never said ALL of Rangers fan, just that maybe there was a few more than was being claimed. It's not the singing of songs, it's what is IN the songs.

He implied the club was lying about the extent of the singing also. What exactly is wrong with any of our songs? Because a few ****s, and middle class sychophants dont like them, we just bow down and do as they say? Are you also saying that people that partake in these songs are not "decent people"? If you are, that's a hell of a lot of Rangers fans you are insulting. He's entitled to his opinion, the same way as I'm entitled to sing what I want.

Disgusting that we are paying that moron a good wage now to spout his pish. He should have been banned from Ibrox for life.

He implied the club was lying about the extent of the singing also. What exactly is wrong with any of our songs? Because a few ****s, and middle class sychophants dont like them, we just bow down and do as they say? Are you also saying that people that partake in these songs are not "decent people"? If you are, that's a hell of a lot of Rangers fans you are insulting. He's entitled to his opinion, the same way as I'm entitled to sing what I want.

Disgusting that we are paying that moron a good wage now to spout his pish. He should have been banned from Ibrox for life.

So you can sing anything racist for example? Just because you want to?

Please don't put words in my mouth about the 'decent people' thing. I don't understand the desire to sing certain songs, no.

EDITED by Craig : Eliminating reference to Pope

I dont get involved in much pope bashing myself personally, but I'll gladly defend anyones right to do just that, as opposed to side with the fat leech traynor. The fact someones right to free speech offends you, says more about you, than it does about me. I'm quite happy here thanks, also I'm barred from those 2 lovely sites.

EDITED by Craig : Again, unless mistaken, your use of FTP is considered a sectarian term is it not ? And please be cognisant that it is not only your comments which are open to issues but this website also could be called into question over such statements.

Edited by craig

So you can sing anything racist for example? Just because you want to?

Please don't put words in my mouth about the 'decent people' thing. I don't understand the desire to sing certain songs, no.

Rangers fans dont sing racist songs, many other clubs in europe do. Sadly, we are the only club that bends over and takes shit from all-comers. You agree with traynors words, ergo, it's not a great leap to imagine you think the same way.

EDIT : To eliminate the original post

Literate bit of posting there mate. I remember the debate going on here about gersnet having a sort of class. Maybe this is not your forum then.

Edited by craig

Rangers fans dont sing racist songs, many other clubs in europe do. Sadly, we are the only club that bends over and takes shit from all-comers. You agree with traynors words, ergo, it's not a great leap to imagine you think the same way.

LOL. So agreeing someone might have a point means I can't have my own fully formed opinion? Do you understand how debate/opinions etc work? I'm not entirely sure you do.

You also missed the point. You say you can sing what you like, ergo, if you like could sing racist songs and everyone else should shut the fuck up and listen to the bile. No?