James Traynor-remember sporting intergrity

So did the Sun. What did he write kuz?

called traynor a bampot then tried to balance it out by saying we should be involved in talks. guys a complete clown. his twitter page is coming across more and more like manslaughter phils ramblings.

that's not how it read to me. he has a gentle pop at him for becoming an internet blogger like the ones he used to slab then says traynir is absolutely correct.

gentle pop? you call someone a bampot on the street you get done in, you call someone a bampot on here, you get banned. :D

gentle pop? you call someone a bampot on the street you get done in, you call someone a bampot on here, you get banned. :D

Are you meaning ComeOffit's ban ? If so, he didnt get banned for calling anyone a bampot. He got banned for the use of FTP. And you would do well to remember that the website and its owners would also be liable to criminal charges in the event that someone brought it up through the Threatening Communications Act.

Simetimes things arent as simple as you would like them to be.

Are you meaning ComeOffit's ban ? If so, he didnt get banned for calling anyone a bampot. He got banned for the use of FTP. And you would do well to remember that the website and its owners would also be liable to criminal charges in the event that someone brought it up through the Threatening Communications Act.

Simetimes things arent as simple as you would like them to be.

no, i am talking about english and traynor so the rest of your post is pointless. :thup:

no, i am talking about english and traynor so the rest of your post is pointless. :thup:

Which one of them was on here and calling someone a bampot and got banned ?

OR....

Who on here called them a bampot and got banned ?

I quote : "Call someone on here a bampot and get banned". Explain please.

Which one of them was on here and calling someone a bampot and got banned ?

OR....

Who on here called them a bampot and got banned ?

I quote : "Call someone on here a bampot and get banned". Explain please.

it was a comparison, read it again mate. i am not saying it has happened, it was a hypothetical situation craig.