Rangers Adidas Deal

Guest JMac_88

I know Green was talking Adidas, Puma, Warrior up awhile back...

We are still waiting on the official announcement...

Personally i think the Sponsorship/Kit Deal will get announced at the same time.

Edited by JMac_88

Sure Frankie,, easy to make a educated guess on the sponsor

image.png

I'd say one of that lot

would only be magners as the others arent sellers in scotland. i believe tennets will be desperate to be our sponsors to avoid any conflict and to keep the profile in scottish sport.

tennents have longstanding connections with scottish football. unless they are goig back to the scottish cup they will have money to spend on scottish football.

Warrior kits look too plain I'm afraid:( let's get tied in with one of the biggies :)

Actually, they ain't that bad got my son a couple of Liverpool tops good quality and up close they are way better than Umbro and imo better than my other sons Chelsea tops.

Warrior kits look too plain I'm afraid:( let's get tied in with one of the biggies :)

hmmm have you looked at some of there designs? there far from plain mate. they have some nice ones, and i hate that liverpool mob lol

as GA said above, my friend has a pool top, and its well made.

gs yup, i also think it will remain tennants.