Rangers Adidas Deal

tennents target market is 20-35 drinkers in scotland.

if they get us and the yahoos have magners that them laughing as those two go hand in hand in pubs. sensible drinkers wont be put of one or the other realising its one company after all.

if tennents cant get us then they are in bother. celtc pubs may take tennents but rangers ones wont want either that or magners. tennents will have no presence in scottish football and a big drop in exposure.

the real problem would be if we got another lager sponsor say carling again. then the pubs really are under pressure to ditch both.

Aye but really who cares if they are well made or not? Warrior are not cool, nor do they have global reach like the big two. I'd rather stick with umbro (current top clearly best in years) than have some unknown American brand. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Adidas or I'm taking the huff !

tennents target market is 20-35 drinkers in scotland.

if they get us and the yahoos have magners that them laughing as those two go hand in hand in pubs. sensible drinkers wont be put of one or the other realising its one company after all.

if tennents cant get us then they are in bother. celtc pubs may take tennents but rangers ones wont want either that or magners. tennents will have no presence in scottish football and a big drop in exposure.

the real problem would be if we got another lager sponsor say carling again. then the pubs really are under pressure to ditch both.

Really mate interesting 20-35, always thought of Tennets as a forty something drink hence the reason I try to drown myself on a Saturday.

I see your point on the pubs I take it Tennets don't own many pubs anymore then?

Aye but really who cares if they are well made or not? Warrior are not cool, nor do they have global reach like the big two. I'd rather stick with umbro (current top clearly best in years) than have some unknown American brand. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Adidas or I'm taking the huff !

Cool, daddy cool :P

i didnt want it to be them either, and would prefer adidas obviously. however all im saying is, i cant see it any more .. pie in the sky from mr green

Perhaps we should more worry about the money sides of things, and value to rangers rather than weather the latest kiddies think its cool or not.

p.s wouldnt say the Umbro current top is cool in the slightest. so bad argument there

Really mate interesting 20-35, always thought of Tennets as a forty something drink hence the reason I try to drown myself on a Saturday.

I see your point on the pubs I take it Tennets don't own many pubs anymore then?

they dont own any pubs and your right about the 40 plus drinkers thats why the target is 20 ish drinkers. to replace the 40 plus ones as they die.

hence t in the park and football being the main sponsorship deals.

they dont own any pubs and your right about the 40 plus drinkers thats why the target is 20 ish drinkers. to replace the 40 plus ones as they die.

Well hopefully this 40ish hasn't burnt his liver out too quick and I have a good few years left. :)

Cool, daddy cool :P

i didnt want it to be them either, and would prefer adidas obviously. however all im saying is, i cant see it any more .. pie in the sky from mr green

Perhaps we should more worry about the money sides of things, and value to rangers rather than weather the latest kiddies think its cool or not.

p.s wouldnt say the Umbro current top is cool in the slightest. so bad argument there

You don't think the current top is cool at all? Noted mate. Noted. :)

You don't think the current top is cool at all? Noted mate. Noted. :)

lol, no need to note it, il repeat it,, dont reckon its cool no, more retro than cool. perhaps my cool days are in the past now..

(doesnt mean i dont like it, and i do own it ,, as said my cool days are probably in the past now )

If one of the shirt manufacturers offer considerably more than the next highest bid then that's the one we should go for. It'll come down to the money as it should do.

As for the shirt sponsor I've been wondering what might be happening with the Tennents deal to prompt the celtc switch to Mhagnurs. Have Tennents dropped us or have we dropped them? Or is the Mhagnurs switch just an attempt to fool them into thinking they're no longer associated with us in any form while we stick with Tennents?.

Personally I hope Mr Green's managed to find a better deal for us elsewhere. I'm no teetotaller but it would be good to have a non-alcoholic global brand on our shirts for a change.