Rangers Adidas Deal

Personally, I wouldn't really fancy Adidas strips too much, just don't like the way they look but that is just a design point of view. Anyway, I'd assume they would pay more than Umbro so that's the bottom line obviously.

tennents target market is 20-35 drinkers in scotland.

Not strictly true. Why would you leave behind your current customer to try to attract a new one? No business sense in that. What they are trying to do is re-brand to attract the younger age group AS WELL. You ALWAYS look after your current customer first in business.

Not strictly true. Why would you leave behind your current customer to try to attract a new one? No business sense in that. What they are trying to do is re-brand to attract the younger age group AS WELL. You ALWAYS look after your current customer first in business.

off course but the marketing focus is on the younger drinker. the older drinker is. already very loyal.

we spent millions puting in a bottling line recently partly to allow us to do bottles for the younger market for example. t in the park is another.

Thank feek we are not getting Nike to do our strips. Have you seen the mhanks strip for next year? Or Barcas? Totally revolting and cheap as...

Shocking away strips also in most cases. I would not be able to stand Rangers playing in fluorecent yellow. That's not even speaking of the level exploitation is practicised by Nike.

what will happen is that the sports companies such as Adidas, Puma etc will be invited to tender for the contract for the Rangers strip for a fixed period of time. The bidder whose bid is deemed best by CG & co will get the contract. Many think it'll be adidas but I've a feeling Warrior ( who manufacture the liverpool strips) are well placed at present.