I know this has been discussed in the past but on ascending the escalator to departures at glasgow airport after a lovely visit home, I rather loudly exclaimed "fuckin sort it out rangers!" The Celtic supporting wife smirking away behind me.

I feel pretty strongly about having a presence at the airport. I know we used to. What do you guys reckon? Has there been any mention of this by big Charlie at any stage?

It's an expensive place to have a shop, I'm not convinced it'd be profitable. Also if you are going to have a shop there have it on the 'air' side of security, that's where most people have to kill their time.

I don't think we need physical shops anywhere but the stadium these days, let Sports Direct open one if it's that promising.

Chuck has said many times that this was something he intended to address. I'm sure once the Sports Direct deal develops and opportunities arise, this is something that will be actively considered.

Patience, fellow bears!

Dont see why we should go running a shop at a loss just so we have one beside them....

Need to stop worrying about the green half and what there operations/retail operations are.

If its not feasable i wouldnt take it.

If it makes money ( which i know it wont because my old company have a place in a few airports ) then fair enough, but really dont see it being profitable.

It's an expensive place to have a shop, I'm not convinced it'd be profitable. Also if you are going to have a shop there have it on the 'air' side of security, that's where most people have to kill their time.

I don't think we need physical shops anywhere but the stadium these days, let Sports Direct open one if it's that promising.

Missing the point somewhat, it's all about having a presence.