The hatred continues far and wide

I don't think we should care too much - they can only change the rules for the future and we'll be unlikely to fall foul of them again.

Wasn't the case with the EBT stuff.....the updated laws were applied retrospectively.

Does this numpty not understand that if this law had been in place, no-one would have managed to buy us and we would no longer exist. So now we have a company that is paying tax to the government versus a club out of business paying zero tax and resulting in redundancies with some people likely needing benefit support!

Is Galloway still an MP? Which gullable Islamic heavy community does he represent now? The guy is a joke and an egomaniac and after his "rape" comments' date=' I'm surprised people pay attention to him tbh[/quote']

think he is in Bradford or sonewhere like that.. guys a waste of space. dammm now gor that horrible image of him sulking about big brother in a leotard

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hilarious stuff.

Backed by a couple of Labour MP's (one from Dundee BTW)

The last Labour Government ran up debts of over £1trillion yet they're concerned over a £9-15m debt by a conman who shouldn't have got near the frontdoor at Ibrox had it not been for their colleagues in LBG..

You couldn't make it up