Orlit Enterprises to seek winding up order against Rangers

a convenient soundbyte when the truth is rather less convenient.

That's the point, as is the case with all conspiracy theories - in the absence of hard evidence it becomes boring, and more often than not "unworthy of comment". Without it it's not the truth - it's a theory you have that you believe to be your truth.

It may be something or it may be nothing, we simply don't know. In business people often have very different ideas about how much is due for a piece of work. Winding Up Orders sound dramatic, but they are just another weapon that companies use when they have a dispute.

I've taken this from another forum which i think shows we don't need to worry here:

Just to make something clear here. Any creditor can issue a winding up order. If Man United owed me £2.50, I can seek a winding up petition against them. I wouldn't get granted it, but it's one tactic that some less than favourable creditors use to try and scare businesses into paying them monies that are currently argued over.

Seeking a winding up order and being granted one are HIGHLY different things, and a winding up order doesn't say anything about the financial liquidity of a business.