Traynor-Time For Fans To Unite

My point is, I'm exercising my right to not read pish from known Rangers haters. Just like JT suggests at the end of his rabble rousing essay. Some of us still remember his own "bile" against us when he wasn't on our payroll. I can't say too much about him, because it upsets some of our more deluded posters, who go crying to mods because people tell the truth.

Someone can put a lid on this?

No. I would take fergie as our manager. He should have been hounded out for having a bead rattling wife, same as souness. At least in those days we actually stood for something, and our support was somewhat united in a "cause". Now we are polluted with hand-wringers, that often do us more damage than our real enemies.

Gersnet is better than this. There are other places where your sectarian nostalgia might be welcome, but it's not here.

What I will say is if JT wants us to cut the throat of The Rhebel and Clyde are the club following suit and telling them to keep their Ad money.

Of course we have the biggest problem in that we are the most un-united support in the world, Ibrox is full of "I'll do what I want and you can't tell me what to do brigade". Wish they were so vocal and militant when it comes to our enemies as they are with their own.

No. I would take fergie as our manager. He should have been hounded out for having a bead rattling wife, same as souness. At least in those days we actually stood for something, and our support was somewhat united in a "cause". Now we are polluted with hand-wringers, that often do us more damage than our real enemies.

Vile. Out of interest is it just Catholics you believe should be hounded out or any religion other than yours?

We try to give people the benefit of the doubt here - even if their opinions may not be mainstream or contrary to others. However, once again I urge people to try and be fair in their approach or if we feel individuals are spoiling debates we will act accordingly.

:)

Well done Frankie. I read some of those comments with embarrassment and rage this morning. Rangers have moved on a long way since the late 1980's and plenty of ComeOffIt's "bead rattlers" have served our club with heart and dignity over the last 20 years, regardless of their background. They have as much right to call themselves Rangers as the non catholic players who played alongside them or who came before them. I don't care where someone comes from or where or how they were brought up. If they embrace what it means to play for our club, give their all and carry themselves with dignity and pride then they have my support and my respect.

If clowns like ComeOffit want to live in the past they can stay there. Gersnet is better than the likes of him.

Doc:

I also don't mind anyone wanting to debate the rights and wrongs of religion but, as you point out, I'm not convinced within a football forum is the place for it. We do have a lounge where people can right the rest of the world's wrongs but, even there, I'd hope people were reasonable and kept their language suitable. Not just for the sake of this website but for themselves.