Why was ex-Celtic media man Tony Hamilton at the Rangers game on Saturday?

you can sing no pope of Rome to your hearts content as long as you take out the add on about fucking you rosary beads.

This seems to follow the general rules:

You can swear at the football, as long as it's in reaction to the game.

You can demonstrate\protest about a political\social\religious issue, (even if it's completely unrelated to the game) as long as you do it in a non-abusive or derogatory way.

If you swear (or use "bigotted language" like the F word) whilst trying to make a point then it shifts from being a protest to being abusive and you're going to get into trouble.

Edited by Thinker

It looks like McCoist is asking for a song sheet for our support. Simple thing to whip up a list of songs that are perfectly complyable with any regulation by UEFA. (Not that it will stop the odd troll to belt out TBB et al ... if only to show how cool he is in defying this.)

It looks like McCoist is asking for a song sheet for our support. Simple thing to whip up a list of songs that are perfectly complyable with any regulation by UEFA. (Not that it will stop the odd troll to belt out TBB et al ... if only to show how cool he is in defying this.)

On the one hand it looks like this is desperately necessary, on the other - how sad. Ally is basically saying that neither the fans (nor the club come to that) are capable of recognising what is or is not acceptable behaviour. We have to be told. Not only are we incapable of knowing what is inoffensive or otherwise as fans, our club cannot tell us, Ally clearly has no idea or he could say himself rather than asking to be told.

Kindergarten teachers ensure their 43-4 year olds understand what is acceptable public behaviour on day one. Ally is nearly as old as me, RFC is over double my age. And we can't work it out for ourselves, really?

Ally doing his usual like us like us, please please like us, stick to the football Ally.

cant stand listening to him these days. when hes on the telly, i switch off. when hes on the radio i switch over. when hes in the paper i dont see it thankfully as i dont buy them, i even stopped going to support my team because of him.

Edited by kuznetsov